Established in 2013, Lixia Capsia Gestionis LLC (LixCap), is an international development consultancy founded by finance experts passionate about mobilizing private sector resources to achieve sustainable development outcomes. A U.S.-based company with roots in North Africa and offices in Casablanca, Morocco, Tunis, Tunisia, and Washington D.C, USA., LixCap’s mission is to support economic development in emerging markets. LixCap offers expertise that bridges the Anglophone and Francophone worlds, providing market insights and project support to government agencies, private sector companies, and donor agencies such as USAID, USDA, USTDA, the World Bank Group, and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). LixCap specializes in investment development, from advisory work to programming in entrepreneurship and private sector access to finance development with a special emphasis on the agribusiness sector, logistics, green economy investment, and renewable energy.
- Assisting in the development of research strategies as well as the identification of appropriate research methodologies and tools.
- Conducting primary and secondary research using a variety of public and private data sources, such as Euromonitor, Trade Map, etc.
- Gathering, validating, and analyzing data that influences high-level public and private sector development decisions and strategies.
- Carrying out analysis such as macroeconomic analysis, trend identification, actor mapping, market assessment/projections, and benchmarking, using SPSS, EViews, R, or similar software.
- Reporting research findings in a written report or presentation format and communicating these findings professionally and efficiently to direct managers and occasionally stakeholders/clients or partners in virtual or in-person meetings.
- Scheduling and conducting Key Informant Interviews with selected stakeholders as needed.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree from a reputable school or university in related fields such as business or economics, with excellent academic standing.
- Relevant internship experience in research, consulting, or corporate strategy roles.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Locker Studio). Certifications in these areas are preferred.
- Strong time-management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Proficiency in written and spoken French and English
- Experience in creating detailed reports communicating analysis and giving presentations.
- Residency in Casablanca or its surrounding regions.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment.
- In addition to fluency in French and English, proficiency in Spanish is highly advantageous.
- Sector knowledge and exposure to cold chain logistics or energy are not required but are highly valuable.
- Data analysis, data visualization, and econometric modeling skills are preferred.
- Paid Internship for a duration between 3 to 6 months.
- Flexible working hours.
- Career advancement pathways within the company for driven and high-performing individuals
Kindly submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com outlining why you believe you’re a good match for this role.
To apply, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org